Saturday, August 28, 2010

Tattoo Style Drawing

My fist attempt at a rose and Japanese clouds (which are very hard to draw!)



A Skull (dedicated to the brothers of SOS)


A Rose (after much more shading practice) and ball point outline


Sparrow


I always wanted to draw a Koi Fish, also my first attempt at drawing water. This image came out of a "history of tattooing" book, this was tattooed on a old Japanese guy


I did this dragon without looking at my paper almost, i just followed my hand with my eyes as I stared at the picture because there were so many lines. I love this dragon head. My wife insisted I stop stretch my ability and make my own dragon body... not too good!
Sitting outside one day, felt colorful and copied a bird, then just decided to sketch around it. people like this one!


No comments:

Post a Comment